Job Code: SM-01-NG, SM-01-SB, SM-01-WM
Job Title: Sales Manager (India)
Our growing organization is on the lookout for a Sales Manager who can take charge of our product sales. One that can set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate the effectiveness of current sales programs.One who can recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
The Candidate should be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Drive and establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for respective regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Manage, develop, coach, control, and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Should have at least 3 to 5years of experience selling multiple software products and services into key accounts. Selling SAAS products /Cloud experience, Call Center and CRM selling experience will be preferred.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Should have good communication and presentations skills
- Should be a relationship builder at the C or VP level
- Should follow a consultative approach to sales
- Strong business vertical domain expertise needed/preferred in at least 2 verticals (BFSI, RETAIL, EDUCATION, HEALTHCARE, BPO/ITES)